Thursday, May 08, 2008

We had the weigh-ins for our PRT yesterday morning and everyone was a bit anxious to get the results. For the most part we've all been PTing out here and although I've been checking my progress weekly, some of the guy's hadn't been on a scale since they started working out in January...

I'm now down to 192, and a lot of the other guy's had lost some as well. Short story long I was talking to one of the guy's about my goal to hit 185 before we left and he said he wanted to hit it as well then drop another ten. A bit of O-Yeah!ing ensued and you can about imagine the rest of the story. It's a prorated race to see which of us can lose 17 lbs within the next three months. We picked 17 because that's what I have to lose to hit 175 and since he's got a bit on me it's only fair to hold him to losing the same poundage. I guess we could have calculated loss based on body weight percentage, but it was 3am at the time and the very idea of anything more than basic mathematics gave me a headache.


So anyway, that's what I'm doing for fun.