Saturday, May 24, 2008

A good day

Today was a good day. They had an issue of Mental Floss at the store so I snapped it up with a quickness. Also I watched this great kung-fu movie called "The Royal Tramp" which was done by the same guy's who did kung-fu hustle and Shaolin Soccer. At any rate, it's a great comedy and well worth watching if you get the chance.

Other than that things are going pretty well. I've started mentoring a few youngsters at work and they seem to be responding pretty well.

My gym time has been getting a little slack lately. I've started using The body sculpting bible for men. At first I thought it was a bit of an easy workout, but my buddy swears by it so I kept up with the program and now I'm in into a bit more advanced stuff and it's kicking my heiny every day. It's one of those six day a week dumbbell workouts, with every third day being mostly calisthenics and running. The problem is that if I go to the gym it takes time away from homework and even though I'm doing a self paced class it's still aggravating to take two weeks for a one week segment.