Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tired

Man I'm tired...

In other news I found a sack with some cash in it today. Oddly enough the sack contained almost the exact amount I had just spent on a new Samsung P2. At first I was like "Sweeet! God's looking out for me!" but about half a second after that I was like "wow this is a lot of cash, someone's probably going to be missing it." Short story long, I inventoried the bag and it's contents and put up a found sign telling people to email me with a description of the bag and it's contents if they wished to claim it.

man I could have made a car payment with that much cash.

O well, they way I figure it only junior enlisted are foolish enough to carry that much cash money out here, so whoever lost it is probably really feeling the pinch. Hope they email me soon.