Thursday, November 15, 2007

So I was screwing around and made up a few new ring tones. The first is from Govt Mule's Lay your burden down and another is James Brown's It's a Man's world. Other than that, I think I'm going to file for a divorce from my cable company. What can I say, I've been dreaming of cable for the last two years, and now that it's been at my beck and call for a few weeks the blush is off the apple and we just don't get along like I thought we would. I find myself watching less and less T.V. and have come to the point where I'm just not sure the relationship is going to work. Minx that she is, the cable company struck first with lawyers retained for just such an event and is threatening to take me to the cleaners unless I capitulate and agree to live out this farce of a relationship for five more months.

What can I say, at least I get the discovery channel.