Sunday, October 14, 2007

Its official, I think...

It's official I think I'm getting a truck.

I found a great Toyota Tacoma, now I need to get my car to a mechanic for a clean bill of health and then it's onward to the lemon lot. I'm kinda torn because my car does get good mileage and is paid off, but the Tacoma gets pretty good mileage too and what they're asking for it is fair. I worked pretty hard to get out of debt, and don't really want to take a huge loan for this truck, but it's got low miles and will probably hold it's value pretty well. I guess the bottom line is that while my car is a heck of a lot of fun to drive aside from getting good gas mileage it isn't really that practical. A truck on the other hand, you can haul stuff with a truck.

What it comes down to is that I'm gonna get my car ready for sale, and in two weeks if I still want that Tacoma the car and I part ways.