Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried...

I was standing post last night and someone told a Chuck Norris Joke. I guess I've heard that the Army is infatuated with him and I asked them what it was all about. I was stared at with disbelief and for almost a minute trying to decide if I was really that ignorant or if I was trying to pick a fight. Finally, someone spoke up, then they hit me from every direction...
"H-H-H- He's CHUCK NORRIS!!! What do you mean, why do we like him? Have you ever seen a Chuck Norris movie"
"That guy's badder than the illegitimate love child of Curt Russel and Bruce Willis.
When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt...
Chuck Norris is Luke Skywalker's real father...
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris...
He's counted to infinity - twice...
Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris...
Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Chuck Norris..."

Apparently I had broken some sort of unwritten law and since these guy's all have guns I decided to take another tack and asked them for a few more jokes.

Short story long, I've compiled a list of Norris jokes and will, in theory, be passing them along with each post.